Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sprint wireless service provider Review

I used to work before Sprint for 8 years. They have changed much since then. The customer service was at that time was dead last, but now I'm number one in customer service. I rarely call for help. But the times I are useful.

The cover was beautiful, there are several dead / weak areas. For example, over the area of ​​the capital. Plenty has some weak points of the mountain as well. But apart from the main areas it was fine. I only use my phonefor voice and texts. I can not comment on the speed and availability of data.

Android Phone Sprint

Plans price is OK. I still think that the phone will usually have the plans are not cheap.

[Update]

I have the Palm Pre and the Internet is actually very fast. I have seen each other in comparison with the iPhone and Android and the G1 pre loaded the first time each. In addition, a witness said, is still occupied more than other Sprint phones, also controls.

So farI've Been Loving my Palm Pre, have zero regrets whatsoever. The reception is better than my last phone. Apps are coming on a consistent basis since the beginning. GPS works great on it. Keyboard is very easy to use.

The plan I have is with my Pre. It is 450 minutes with unlimited access to any mobile phone regardless of carrier. Much better than other sectors also offer other carriers. It also has unlimited data, GPS, roaming, nights starting at 19:00. This is an incrediblePlan really.

wireless coverage area is the main Salt Lake City, Utah.

Sprint wireless service provider Review

0 comments:

Post a Comment