Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, May 30, 2011

Touchscreen Sets New Light, Bright Vibrant Samsung

Of all the tricks, the influence of decision-makers use to sell the phone to smartphone, bias may have at least one copy of the avatar. In fact, Samsung is contagious Vibrant T-Mobile does not have the sci-fi movie, with his eyes: it is a beauty all its own.

The Vibrant is part of Samsung S Galaxy line-up of Android phones, the wireless carriers are released from all major United States. The Vibrant Samsung is sold to T-Mobile for $ 199 after contract, but I recently discoveredweb special for $ 99. It runs on version 2.1 of the Android operating system, includes a 4-inch screen, 16 GB internal memory (expandable with a MicroSD card) and a 5 megapixel camera. Oh, and a complete copy of the avatar.

Android Phone Sprint

Other phones in the galaxy line-up includes the S Captivate Samsung AT & T, Sprint and Samsung at the Samsung 4G Epic fascinated with Verizon. (Check support for prices and availability.)

The Galaxy S-telephones work with touch screen function andwhat Samsung calls a "super-inch AMOLED screen, very sharp, very bright display that shows, in fact, movies like Avatar in startling clarity.

The tech community loves the new touchscreen Samsung for good reason. The screen is thinner, because the touch sensors are integrated into the screen and that results in brighter colors because the special coating applied to the contact sensor is gone.

Much of the praise surrounding large crop year from the beginning of this Android phonesAges around the HTC, HTC and the incredible Droid X. Samsung had not received any attention so far.

The Samsung I'm using Vibrant belongs to the same class as the Evo X and telephones Droid you want to use and play with. E 'lighter than the telephone - in part because X has a 4 inch screen, 4.3 inches is not like the Evo and Droid - and thinner than almost any touch screen smart phone I've ever taken.

My wife loves life. I let themhave first crack as the BlackBerry phone came to check how they are actively looking out for her. He wanted his life was slow at times, agreed on a term I use in my tests. T-Mobile's 3G network is not entirely reliable on our house in Chicago when the phone is often on the older Edge network.

After I gave a test of HTC's incredible, so I could give a tour of the vibrant, she sent me a note for the next day. "I do not like a lot," saysthey wrote. "The screen is bright and has no Swype."

The Vibrant Swype used for messaging and touch-screen wife of my complaint rings true when the phone is using this new method of typing, you do not return to touch typing. (Here's a piece I wrote about the X and the Droid Swype, the link includes a video demonstration).

Somehow, Android phones are all the same. , You can download applications and moreScreens, arranged in the order they want. You can do the great shining example, but Samsung has also set up a button called "applications" in the main screen, dock along the bottom of the phone. Tap the application and pass a series of screens that provide an alphabetical arrangement of all the applications preinstalled on the phone you do, and those who were.

This question is strikingly similar layout to the layout of the iPhone. In fact, at a glance whether Vibrant was the nextiPhone, it is hard to tell the difference. It 's a pretty strong visual cue, and an obvious reference to Apple, as the Android-based phones are coming out this year.

There are some things that I do not like the Vibrant Samsung.

One, the screen on / off switch on the right side of the phone and is very small. So small, in fact, I often used to phone a second look to make sure that I'm pressing the right switch.

Second,The camera was sub-par in my tests. Suffers from a slow shutter speed (typical), but worse, the focus can be hit or miss. There is a similar problem I had with the other Samsung phones. I also thought the photo gallery app is slow to load content, a problem that I have never used an iPhone or Droid X. had

Overall, though, I think the Vibrant Samsung is a good choice if you are planning to one based on Android. There should be a winner for T-Mobile, I suspect, thecollect three variants of a similar success in other mobile operators.

Now the film era.

Touchscreen Sets New Light, Bright Vibrant Samsung

0 comments:

Post a Comment